- Simple Operation
Just follow the display message.Regarding the sampling in Cyclic test,
it is started automatically after making a check of
loading start of the apparatus.
- It can support the maximum number of sampling wave until POOO waves
in Liquefaction Strength Test.
- Data smoothing Processing
It can do Data smoothing processing of each wave gotten
by Liquefaction Strength Test and Deformation Test.
- Real time display of Testing condition
Not to mention Wave display on the test, in case of Deformation test,
relational diagrams between Axial strain-Equivalent Young's modulus,
-Damping modulus which are used effectively for confirmation
of setting stress at going next step, and Each value List are renewed and displayed forevery step completion.
- Actualization of an accurate sampling speed independing of Hardware
Sampling speed independ ing of Hardware processing speed is ensured by taking
Memory built-in type A/D conversion board.
- Simple Report writing - Only select Test data
Stress deviator to each DA and the number of load in Liquefaction test
are calculated automatically.
In case of Deformation test, it computes Young's modulus & Damping
ratio values and converts the value to Shear modulus value.
And it does the regularization of G0 and makes the relational
diagram between G/G0-Áautomatically.
(But, it can computes Shear modulus and Á values only
in case of undrainage test with saturated specimen.j
- Correspodence to use of LDT in Deformation Test iOptionj
It can correspond to strain computation in case of LDT use.
And it can corespond to simultaneous use of gap sensor and LDT, too.
Besides, you can add and change the functions in accordance with each test
||Windows95 & Windows98 (English Version)
Recommended Resolution: Above 800~600
||Laser printer can be worked with Windows95 & Windows98
||Voltage Data is acquired by CONTEC AD12-16U(PCI)E.
- Static Triaxial Test
- Liquefaction Strength Test
- Deformation Test
||Static Triaxial Test
- Initial Condition, Consolidation Process
- Axial Compression Process
- Initial Condition Consolidation Value - Time Curve
- Stress|Strain Curve
- StrengthiIncluding line is automatic calculated with taking approximation formula.j
|Liquefaction Strength Test
- Testing Condition, Initial Condition
- Initial & Consolidation Condition
- Wave Record
- Effective Stress path
- Stress Ratio|Repeating number
- Testing condition, Initial & Consolidation Condition
- Loading process, Wave record
- Eeq,h - (Ãa)sa Relation Diagram
- Geq,h - (Á)sa Relation Diagram
- History Roop List
- G/G0 - Á Relation diagram